Report Missing Debit/ATM Card


Please call 1-800-523-4175 to report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit card


Federal Trade Commission:
If your information has been misused, file a report about the theft with your local law enforcement, and file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

Web: Visit
Telephone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
TTY: 1-866-653-4261

Write to: Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Response Center
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580