Information security should be an everyday issue for both our consumer and business customers. We encourage you to browse through our security updates, materials, and additional online resources.
Tips for maintaining a secure PC or mobile device:
1. Protect your PC with antivirus and anti-malware software and make sure it’s updated regularly.
- Free Antivirus software can be downloaded here: www.avast.com
- Free Antimalware software can be downloaded here: www.malwarebytes.com
2. Install all operating system and application updates. Configure your PC or mobile device to install security updates automatically.
- Free personal patch management software can be downloaded here: www.flexerasoftware.com
3. Educate yourself about email phishing tactics and how to identify them. Think before you open attachments or click on links embedded within email messages.
- Learn about email phishing here: http://www.baesystems.com/en/cybersecurity/phishing-101
- Take the SonicWall Phishing IQ Test here: https://www.sonicwall.com/phishing/
4. Use complex passwords and update them regularly. Complex passwords contain both uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, special characters, and are at least 8 characters long.
5. Only use websites that you know and trust. If you’re making an online payment or logging into a secure portal, make sure that the server certificate is valid and that traffic to and from the website is encrypted.
- This link can be used to check websites to let you know if they’re risky or safe: https://safeweb.norton.com/
- Learn how to tell if a website is secure: https://blog.digicert.com/buy-site-know-website-secure/
Darkside Ransomeware: Best Practices (5/12/21)
Microsoft Patch Tuesday, May 2021 (5/11/21)
12 Tips to Be More Secure Online (3/19/21)
2021 Microsoft Exchange Data Breach (3/5/21)
Security Tips – Home Network Security (11/3/20)
Best Practices for Working from Home (7/15/20)
ONLINE CONSUMER RESOURCES
FRAUD & ONLINE SECURITY EDUCATION
ONLINE BUSINESS RESOURCES
CORPORATE ACCOUNT TAKEOVER
DATA & ONLINE SECURITY
REPORTING FRAUD OR THEFT
System Requirements for Online Banking:
- Computer or mobile device with internet connectivity and supported browser.
- Adobe Reader or compatible PDF viewing software is required to view electronic statements.
- Google Chrome (versions 38.0 and above)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 11.0 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox ( versions 34.0 and above)
- Safari (versions 7.1 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (versions 25.0 and above)